Shared Shelter Agreement Nh

The money is available to help people who are unable to pay their rent for emergency COVID-19 reasons. If you use it for this purpose, you could avoid a financial crisis that will threaten your long-term housing stability. Together, we need as many of us as possible to remain financially stable when we emerge from this emergency. You can contribute to our long-term joint recovery by using this financial assistance now instead of credits that you will have to pay later (with interest). To prove the authorization, you may be asked to provide some of the following information: income documents (Paystubs, SSI, Unemployment), non-income-related documents (food stamps, other benefits,) lease, proof of loss of income (Furlough or redundancy period), supply invoices, any other document related to COVID-19 expenses or a declaration of expulsion. For tenant organization and interest representation contact Granite State Organizing Project at 603-668-8250, Legal Aid and Resource Center (LARC) – 800-639-5290 (9 – 3 p.m., M-F) org/about/legal-advice-and-referral-center Electricity, gas, water, telephone, cable, VOIP, Internet and supplies suppliers were not decoupled or hired for non-payment of electricity or advisory and intermediation services until July 15. If you owe money for any of these residential expenses, you may be eligible for help from your community support program (see question 4) or other resources listed at the bottom of this page. You can apply for assistance with all housing-related expenses that you cannot pay between April and December 2020 because of COVID-19. In addition to the CDC moratorium, there are other relevant federal programs: the federal law contains funds for housing assistance that is needed because of the COVID 19 pandemic.

This money is distributed in the form of a New Hampshire Accommodation Fund through the five NH Community Action Programs (SPAAs) to each, regardless of the level of income whose ability to pay rent, mortgage or utility corporation has been affected by a loss of income related to COVID-19 or an increase in expenses. They do not have to receive eviction or enforced execution notices to apply for these funds. To find your local CAP, apply or learn more, go or call 211. In addition, additional funds are available through local programs. Some of them are listed at the end of these questions. UPDATE: NEW DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR THE CARES ACT FUNDS: DEZEMBER 18TH You will not be asked about your immigration status in the app. The forgiveness is that you will never have to pay the rent you miss. The leniency is that you do not have to pay, but later.

The programs described here are lenient, and you must pay the rent back after July 1. If you are challenging the rent due to COVID-19 factors, inform your landlord of your situation in order to develop a plan acceptable to both parties. You may be able to establish a payment plan if you need it.